What is the ‘National Stock Exchange Of India Limited – NSE’
The National Stock Exchange Of India Limited (NSE) is India’s largest financial market. Established in 1992, the NSE has developed into a sophisticated, electronic market, which ranks third in the world for transacted volume. The NSE conducts transactions in the wholesale debt, equity and derivative markets.
Explaining ‘National Stock Exchange Of India Limited – NSE’
Based in Mumbai, India, the National Stock Exchange is a leader in market technology. The exchange’s supports more than 3,000 VSAT terminals, making the NSE the largest private wide-area network in the country. The National Stock Exchange has been a pioneer for Indian financial markets, being the first electronic limit order book to trade derivatives and ETFs.
- Causal Nexus Between Stock Market Return and Selected Macroeconomic Variables in India: Evidence from the National Stock Exchange (NSE). – search.ebscohost.com [PDF]
- RETRACTED:“Expiration hour effect of futures and options markets on stock market”—A case study on NSE (National Stock Exchange of India) – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]
- NSE stock market prediction using deep-learning models – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]
- Testing weak form market efficiency of Indian capital market: A case of national stock exchange (NSE) and Bombay stock exchange (BSE) – academicjournals.org [PDF]
- Role of financial derivatives and its impact on Indian capital market: A case study of national stock exchange (NSE) Since 2000 – www.indianjournals.com [PDF]
- An Empirical Analysis of the Impact of Futures on Spot Market Volatility: Evidence from National Stock Exchange (NSE), India – www.questia.com [PDF]
- Determinants of IPO underpricing in the National Stock Exchange of India – papers.ssrn.com [PDF]
- Intraday return dynamics and volatility spillovers between NSE S&P CNX Nifty stock index and stock index futures – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- An empirical verification of cointegration and causality in Indian Stock Markets: a case of BSE and NSE – journals.sagepub.com [PDF]