What is ‘National Association of Investors Corporation – NAIC’
A non-profit organization that is dedicated to providing investing education that allows individuals to earn positive long-term returns. The association is based in Michigan, and is comprised of investing clubs along with individual investors from around the United States.
Explaining ‘National Association of Investors Corporation – NAIC’
Through its Better Investing Community, the NAIC provides education on a variety of topics from investing basics, mutual funds, stocks and personal finance. The NAIC provides this education through courses, articles and conventions that are organized around the country. The NAIC also strongly emphasizes learning through a group by helping develop investing clubs and facilitating group discussions online.
- The response of corporate financing and investment to changes in the supply of credit – www.jstor.org [PDF]
- The association between nonprofessional investors' information choices and their portfolio returns: The importance of investing experience – onlinelibrary.wiley.com [PDF]
- Too many cooks spoil the profits: Investment club performance – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- The economics of private placements: middle-market corporate finance, life insurance companies, and a credit crunch – search.proquest.com [PDF]
- Are MBA students a good proxy for nonprofessional investors? – meridian.allenpress.com [PDF]