What is ‘Yacht Insurance ‘
An insurance policy that provides indemnity liability coverage on pleasure boats. Yacht insurance includes liability for bodily injury or damage to the property of others and damage to personal property on the boat. Depending on the insurance provider, this insurance could also include gas delivery, towing and assistance if your boat gets stranded.
Explaining ‘Yacht Insurance ‘
Some companies specialize in providing coverage for antique and classic boats. Policy holders can choose between an actual cash value or agreed value policy. Some policies include discounts based on a policy holders’ boating education, boat safety features or whether they have a hybrid or electric boat. Some companies also offer a package deal where they decrease the rate on a yacht insurance policy if the holder purchases additional policies for their homes or automobiles.
- Relationship between Insurance Development and Economic Growth in China——Based on Exponential Analysis of the VAR Model [J] – en.cnki.com.cn [PDF]
- Estimation of the economic impacts of yachting in Greece via the tourism satellite account – journals.sagepub.com [PDF]
- Overseeing the fortunes of the global super-rich: The nature of private wealth management in London's financial district – www.elgaronline.com [PDF]
- Determinants of banking sector's credit granting policy for the yacht industry in Taiwan – www.emerald.com [PDF]
- The income tax as insurance: the casualty loss and medical expense deductions and the exclusion of the medical insurance premiums – www.nber.org [PDF]
- Taiwan's yacht industry: A tale of two entrepreneurial firms – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- Creating Cayman as an offshore financial center: structure & strategy since 1960 – heinonline.org [PDF]