What is ‘W’
A Nasdaq symbol specifying that a particular security is a warrant.
Nasdaq-listed securities have four or five characters. If a fifth letter appears, it identifies the issue as other than a single issue of common stock or capital stock.
- Nonlinearity and complex dynamics in economics and finance – books.google.com [PDF]
- Pathways to randomness in the economy: emergent nonlinearity and chaos in economics and finance – www.jstor.org [PDF]
- School finance: The economics and politics of public education. – eric.ed.gov [PDF]
- Neural networks in finance and economics forecasting – www.worldscientific.com [PDF]
- An empirical comparison of published replication research in accounting, economics, finance, management, and marketing – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]
- Causality, chaos, explanation and prediction in economics and finance – books.google.com [PDF]