What is ‘H’
A Nasdaq stock symbol specifying that it is the second preferred bond of the company.
Nasdaq-listed securities have four or five characters. If a fifth letter appears, it identifies the issue as other than a single issue of common stock or capital stock.
- Heterogeneous agent models in economics and finance – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]
- On economics and finance – www.jstor.org [PDF]
- An empirical comparison of published replication research in accounting, economics, finance, management, and marketing – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]
- Convertible debt issuance, capital structure change and financing-related information: Some new evidence – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]
- Computational intelligence in economics and finance – link.springer.com [PDF]
- Self-organized complexity in economics and finance – www.pnas.org [PDF]