What is ‘PAB’
In currencies, this is the abbreviation for the Panama Balboa.
The currency market, also known as the Foreign Exchange market, is the largest financial market in the world, with a daily average volume of over US $1 trillion.
- Photovoltaics: added value of architectural integration – www.icevirtuallibrary.com [PDF]
- Evaluation of pro-oxidant-antioxidant balance (PAB) and its association with inflammatory cytokines in polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- PV array< 5 kWp+ single inverter= grid connected PV system: Are multiple inverter alternatives economic? – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]
- Simulating analysis on MCP and PAB mechanism based on Swarm in power market – en.cnki.com.cn [PDF]
- Efficiency enhancements through the use of magnetic field gradient in orientation magnetic separation for the removal of pollutants by magnetotactic bacteria – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- N-rich protein (NRP)-mediated cell death signaling: a new branch of the ER stress response with implications for plant biotechnology – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- Short-term folinic acid supplementation and aerobic exercise improve vascular reactivity in HIV-infected individuals – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- Price competition model in MCP and PAB pricing considering different capacity constraints. – en.cnki.com.cn [PDF]
- Development, validity and reliability of a new pressure air biofeedback device (PAB) for measuring isometric extension strength of the lumbar spine – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]