What is ‘Q’
A Nasdaq stock symbol specifying that a particular stock is in bankruptcy proceedings.
Nasdaq-listed securities have four or five characters. If a fifth letter appears, it identifies the issue as other than a single issue of common stock or capital stock.
- Economics and finance: q-statistical stylized features galore – www.mdpi.com [PDF]
- Economics, finance and development in China – www.emerald.com [PDF]
- Testing Q theory with financing frictions – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]
- A Unified Theory of Tobin's – onlinelibrary.wiley.com [PDF]
- Corporate finance side of the Q theory of investment – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]
- An empirical comparison of published replication research in accounting, economics, finance, management, and marketing – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]
- Political connections, financing and firm performance: Evidence from Chinese private firms – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]
- Pathways to randomness in the economy: emergent nonlinearity and chaos in economics and finance – www.jstor.org [PDF]
- On economics and finance – www.jstor.org [PDF]
- Comparative advantage, demand for external finance, and financial development – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]