What is ‘In The Pink’
An informal expression used to describe a situation in which an investor or an economy is in a good financial position. More generally, it refers to being in the best of health or condition.
Explaining ‘In The Pink’
Blue chip stocks and healthy economies are examples of in-the-pink (or rosy) financial positions.
- Share prices and macroeconomic variables in India: An approach to investigate the relationship between stock markets and economic growth – www.indianjournals.com [PDF]
- Financial (Self-) Identification: the pink economy in France – books.google.com [PDF]
- Economic consequences of financial reporting and disclosure regulation: A review and suggestions for future research – papers.ssrn.com [PDF]
- Pink and blue pixel $: Gender and economic disparity in two massive online games – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- CEO compensation and hospital financial performance – journals.sagepub.com [PDF]
- Market microstructure of the Pink Sheets – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]
- The role of financial economics in securities fraud cases: Applications at the Securities and Exchange Commission – www.jstor.org [PDF]
- The economics of disclosure and financial reporting regulation: Evidence and suggestions for future research – onlinelibrary.wiley.com [PDF]
- Balancing incentives in the compensation contracts of nonprofit hospital CEOs – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]
- Prediction on Shanghai's Energy Consumption Trend and Carbon Emission Pink [J] – en.cnki.com.cn [PDF]