What is ‘C’
A Nasdaq stock symbol indicating the issuer has been granted a continuance in Nasdaq under an exception to the qualification standards for a limited period.
Nasdaq-listed securities have four or five characters. If a fifth letter appears, it identifies the issue as other than a single issue of common stock or capital stock.
- Event studies in economics and finance – www.jstor.org [PDF]
- Trends in park tourism: Economics, finance and management – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- Heterogeneous agent models in economics and finance – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]
- An empirical comparison of published replication research in accounting, economics, finance, management, and marketing – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]
- A survey on multiobjective evolutionary algorithms for the solution of the portfolio optimization problem and other finance and economics applications – ieeexplore.ieee.org [PDF]
- Applications of multi-objective evolutionary algorithms in economics and finance: A survey – ieeexplore.ieee.org [PDF]
- The advent of copulas in finance – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]