What is ‘Academy Of Financial Divorce Practitioners’
An organization dedicated to the development of financial expertise with respect to divorce. The Academy of Financial Divorce Practitioners trains its members in the financial aspects of divorce, such as alimony, property settlements, child support and retirement assets. Members of the academy, known as certified financial divorce practitioners (CFDPs), supply unbiased financial expertise to facilitate equitable divorce proceedings.
Explaining ‘Academy Of Financial Divorce Practitioners’
The Academy of Financial Divorce Practitioners provides its members with two avenues of training. Prospective CFDPs may train in the classroom or undergo a self-study program. The academy also supplies its members with specialized software for financial planning.
- Economic imperialism and the crisis in financial accounting research – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]
- Financial literacy and financial behavior: Assessing knowledge and confidence. – search.ebscohost.com [PDF]
- Entrepreneurship education and the business school – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- An exploratory framework of the determinants of financial satisfaction – link.springer.com [PDF]
- College Students and Financial Distress: Exploring Debt, Financial Satisfaction, and Financial Anxiety. – eric.ed.gov [PDF]
- “How can you retire when you still got a kid in school?”: Economics of raising grandchildren in rural areas – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- Accounting at home: some interdisciplinary perspectives – www.emerald.com [PDF]