What is ‘Zacks Investment Research’
A company, founded in 1977, dedicated to providing professional investors with the financial data and analysis needed to make better speculative decisions for themselves and their clients.
Zacks is probably known best for providing an extensive array of consensus earnings-per-share (EPS) estimates. However, the company also offers research reports, recommendation summaries on various stocks, stock prices, charts and tables and a host of other investment tools and data.
Explaining ‘Zacks Investment Research’
Zacks Investment Research is used by thousands of analysts at well over 200 brokerages to give clients reliable investment information. Zacks has also expanded its online presence and has begun offering more products designed for individual investors.
- The association between revisions of financial analysts' earnings forecasts and security-price changes – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]
- The market interpretation of management earnings forecasts as a predictor of subsequent financial analyst forecast revision – www.jstor.org [PDF]
- Stock characteristics and herding in financial analyst recommendations – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- Business Intelligence for decision making in economics – link.springer.com [PDF]
- Analyst incentives and the financial characteristics of Wall Street darlings and dogs – joi.pm-research.com [PDF]
- Quality of financial reporting choice: Determinants and economic consequences – papers.ssrn.com [PDF]
- The effect of investment banking relationships on financial analysts' earnings forecasts and investment recommendations – onlinelibrary.wiley.com [PDF]
- Research Note On The Incremental Value Of Knowledge Workers – www.clutejournals.com [PDF]
- Capital markets research in accounting – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]
- Comparative Company Stock Valuation through Financial Metrics – arxiv.org [PDF]