What is ‘V’
A Nasdaq stock symbol specifying that it is when-issued or when-distributed.
Nasdaq-listed securities have four or five characters. If a fifth letter appears, it identifies the issue as other than a single issue of common stock or capital stock.
- Trends in park tourism: Economics, finance and management – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- An empirical comparison of published replication research in accounting, economics, finance, management, and marketing – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]
- The interrelations of finance and economics: Theoretical perspectives – www.jstor.org [PDF]
- Comparing the publication process in accounting, economics, finance, management, marketing, psychology, and the natural sciences – meridian.allenpress.com [PDF]
- Event studies in economics and finance – www.jstor.org [PDF]