Taiwan OTC Exchange (TWO) .TWO
What is the ‘Taiwan OTC Exchange (TWO) .TWO ‘
The Taiwan OTC Exchange (TWO) is an alternative securities exchange in Taiwan with listing criteria that are lower than those of the Taiwan Stock Exchange (TWSE). For companies making an initial public offering (IPO), listing on the TWO can be a step toward getting listed on the TWSE. Initial funding of the non-profit TWO was donated by the Taiwan Securities Association, the TWSE Corp. and the Taiwan Depository & Clearing Corp.
Explaining ‘Taiwan OTC Exchange (TWO) .TWO ‘
The Taipei Exchange (TPEx), the foundation dedicated to serving over-the-counter (OTC) bond trading in Taiwan, was established in November 1994. Formally known as the Gre Tai Securities Market, the TPEx deployed a weighted average stock index a year after its inception. The index tracks the performance of all stocks that have been listed on the TWO for more than one month. The exchange trades stocks (including emerging stocks), bonds (including government bonds, convertible bonds and international bonds), and derivatives.
- Predicting the financial crisis by Mahalanobis–Taguchi system–Examples of Taiwan's electronic sector – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]
- The role of financial development in economic growth: The experiences of Taiwan, Korea, and Japan – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]
- The pricing of foreign exchange risk around the Asian financial crisis: evidence from Taiwan's stock market – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]
- Innovation financing policies for entrepreneurial development—Cases of Singapore and Taiwan as newly industrializing economies in Asia – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]
- Anomalous price behaviour around stock repurchases on the Taiwan stock exchange – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- Financial structure, corporate finance and growth of Taiwan's manufacturing firms – www.worldscientific.com [PDF]
- Taiwan's current financial reform and its perspectives – www.worldscinet.com [PDF]
- Market states and initial returns: Evidence from Taiwanese IPOs – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- Audit quality and earnings management for Taiwan IPO firms – www.emerald.com [PDF]
- Legal environments, venture capital, and total factor productivity growth of Taiwanese industry – onlinelibrary.wiley.com [PDF]