What is ‘Qualified Higher Education Expense’
Expenses such as tuition and tuition related expenses that an individual, spouse, or child must pay to an eligible post-secondary institution.
Explaining ‘Qualified Higher Education Expense’
These expenses are important because they can determine whether or not you can exclude the interest off of a qualified savings bond from your taxable income.
- Higher Education Finance and Accessibility: Tuition Fees and Student Loans in Sub-Saharan Africa. – brill.com [PDF]
- Private higher education in China: access to quality higher education and the acquisition of labour market qualifications by low-income students – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- 'Whither Higher Education?'An Economic Perspective for the Dearing Committee of Inquiry – academic.oup.com [PDF]
- The equity challenge in China's higher education finance policy – link.springer.com [PDF]
- Economics of education: A review – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]
- The finance of higher education – books.google.com [PDF]