What is ‘Partial Release’
A mortgage provision allowing some of the pledged collateral to be released from the mortgage contract if certain conditions are met.
Explaining ‘Partial Release’
In other words, the partial release allows some of your collateral can be taken off the mortgage once a certain amount of the loan has been paid.
- What moves sovereign bond markets? The effects of economic news on US and German yields – papers.ssrn.com [PDF]
- How do investors value environmental harm/care? Private equity funds, development finance institutions and the partial financialization of nature‐based industries – onlinelibrary.wiley.com [PDF]
- In honor of the Nobel Laureates Robert C. Merton and Myron S. Scholes: a partial differential equation that changed the world – www.aeaweb.org [PDF]
- Towards zero carbon homes in England? From inception to partial implementation – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- Technological, economic and financial prospects of carbon dioxide capture in the cement industry – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]
- The law and economics of reclamation bonds – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]
- Partial reform equilibrium, chinese style: political incentives and reform stagnation in Chinese financial policies – journals.sagepub.com [PDF]
- Partial privatization, corporate governance, and the role of state-owned holding companies – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]