What is ‘Official Staff Commentary’
Commentary published by the Federal Reserve. Official staff commentaries are laid out in a question-and-answer format. They are used by the Federal Reserve Board’s Division of Consumer and Community Affairs to provide formal interpretations of regulations.
Explaining ‘Official Staff Commentary’
For example, an official staff commentary was covered to address Regulation E and electronic transfers of funds (EFTs). Another official staff commentary was issued concerning Regulation Z and consumer credit.
- The Two Tribes of 'The Econ': A Study of Economists and Economic Media Commentary in Australia – onlinelibrary.wiley.com [PDF]
- From social control to financial economics: the linked ecologies of economics and business in twentieth century America – link.springer.com [PDF]
- Resolving systemic financial crises efficiently – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]
- Quarterly Economic Commentary, Winter 2012 – aei.pitt.edu [PDF]
- Public finances in Europe: fortifying EU economic governance in the shadow of the crisis – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- … FINANCIAL LIBERALIZATION IGNORE INFORMAL FINANCE? A COMMENTARY/LA LIBÉRALISATION FINANCIÈRE POURRAIT-ELLE IGNORER LES FINANCES … – www.jstor.org [PDF]