What is ‘National Association Of State Boards Of Accountancy – NASBA’
A U.S. nonprofit group founded in 1908 that seeks to enhance the effectiveness of the state boards of accountancy. Public accountancy is regulated at the state level, with each state maintaining an independent board of accountancy that oversees the profession. NASBA assists the 55 state boards of accountancy by providing a forum for greater interaction and collaboration across states.
Explaining ‘National Association Of State Boards Of Accountancy – NASBA’
Since the license to practice accountancy is granted at the state level, a certified public accountant (CPA) licensed in one state has to obtain a new license if he or she moves to a different state. The NASBA has worked toward standardizing the state requirements for licensure so that CPAs will have their qualifications recognized in all states.
National Association Of State Boards Of Accountancy (nasba) FAQ
How do I contact Nasba?
Where do I send my transcripts for CPA?
What time does Nasba release CPA scores?
Which state CPA exam is easiest?
Does Nasba accept electronic transcripts?
When can I sit for CPA exam?
How long does CPA evaluation take?
- Accounting ethics courses: A professional necessity – search.proquest.com [PDF]
- The role of NASBA and state boards in accounting education – search.proquest.com [PDF]
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act Tops NASBA Meeting Agenda – www.questia.com [PDF]
- A history of US higher education in accounting, part II: Reforming accounting within the academy – meridian.allenpress.com [PDF]
- Regulatory reform at NASBA meeting – www.questia.com [PDF]
- Ethics education in accounting curricula: Does it influence recruiters' hiring decisions of entry-level accountants? – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- The New CPA Exam-Meeting Today's Challenges: The Revised Exam Simplifies the Process Not Only for Those Taking the Test but Also for Their Employers – www.questia.com [PDF]
- Using blockchain to aggregate and share misconduct issues across the accounting profession – meridian.allenpress.com [PDF]
- Computerized CPA exam only months away – www.questia.com [PDF]
- NASBA Annual Meeting: Association Calls for Computerized Uniform CPA Exam – www.questia.com [PDF]