What is ‘Manufacturing Resource Planning – MRP II’
Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP II) is an integrated information system used by businesses. Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP II) evolved from early Materials Requirement Planning (MRP) systems by including the integration of additional data, such as employee and financial needs. The system is designed to centralize, integrate and process information for effective decision making in scheduling, design engineering, inventory management and cost control in manufacturing.
Explaining ‘Manufacturing Resource Planning – MRP II’
MRP II is a computer-based system that can create detail production schedules using realtime data to coordinate the arrival of component materials with machine and labor availability. MRP II is used widely by itself, but also as a module of more extensive enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems.
Manufacturing Resource Planning (mrp Ii) FAQ
What is MRP II system?
What is the difference between MRP and MRP II?
What are the major inputs to MRP 2?
What is the main advantage of MRP II systems?
What is a manufactured resource?
What are the outputs of MRP?
- The methods of improving the manufacturing resource planning (MRP II) in ERP – ieeexplore.ieee.org [PDF]
- A study on manufacturing resource planning (MRP II) practices in Singapore – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]
- Methods of cost of manufacturing resource planning (MRPII) and manufacturing execution system (MES)[J] – en.cnki.com.cn [PDF]
- Enterprise resource planning: introduction – dl.acm.org [PDF]
- Implementing enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems in small and midsize manufacturing firms – www.emerald.com [PDF]
- Critical success factors of enterprise resource planning systems implementation success in China – ieeexplore.ieee.org [PDF]
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP)—A brief history – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]
- Evaluation of a acquiring and implementing a manufacturing resource planning system – search.proquest.com [PDF]