What is ‘Magnet Employer’
A popular business or businessperson to whom job candidates naturally gravitate. Magnet employers often have brand name recognition behind them, and they typically offer higher pay or better benefits than their competitors, thus making them a “magnet” for job seekers looking for superior compensation.
Explaining ‘Magnet Employer’
Unfortunately, magnet employers are not terribly common. Some companies offer lower pay and higher benefits, while others are more generous. But magnet employers often attract the best and brightest employees, which can make the company more profitable in the long run.
- Globalisation, knowledge and the myth of the magnet economy – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- … Technology Diffusion: The Case Of MRI: Could managed care inhibit the spread of beneficial technologies? One case study—magnetic resonance imaging—provides … – www.healthaffairs.org [PDF]
- Cyberslacking, business ethics and managerial economics – link.springer.com [PDF]
- Can interdistrict choice boost student achievement? The case of Connecticut's interdistrict magnet school program – journals.sagepub.com [PDF]
- Multivariate tests based on interpoint distances with application to magnetic resonance imaging – journals.sagepub.com [PDF]
- The poor quality of early evaluations of magnetic resonance imaging – jamanetwork.com [PDF]
- Brain magnetic resonance imaging in acute optic neuritis: experience of the Optic Neuritis Study Group – jamanetwork.com [PDF]
- Temporal lobe regions on magnetic resonance imaging identify patients with early Alzheimer's disease – jamanetwork.com [PDF]
- Magnetic resonance imaging in patients with low-tension glaucoma – jamanetwork.com [PDF]