What is ‘MAD’
In currencies, this is the abbreviation for the Moroccan Dirham.
The currency market, also known as the Foreign Exchange market, is the largest financial market in the world, with a daily average volume of over US $1 trillion.
- The performance and impact of stock picks mentioned on 'Mad Money' – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- Mad Max: travelling the fury road to learn economics – www.inderscienceonline.com [PDF]
- Measuring productivity change in higher education: an application of Hicks–Moorsteen total factor productivity index to Malaysian public universities – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- Power Theory and the Distribution Channel for Foreign-brand Apparel in the Chinese Market [J] – en.cnki.com.cn [PDF]
- Implementing IFRS in local government: institutional isomorphism as NPM goes mad? – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- Financial market analysis can go mad (in the search for irrational behaviour during the South Sea Bubble) – onlinelibrary.wiley.com [PDF]
- The economics of Islamic finance and securitization – jsf.pm-research.com [PDF]