What is ‘Kairi Relative Index’
A technical indicator used to spot relationships in trending markets. The Kairi Relative Index was created long ago in Japan by an unknown founder and bears resemblance to the Relative Strength Index.
Explaining ‘Kairi Relative Index’
The Kairi Relative Index is considered an oscillator as well as a leading indicator. The Index calculates a deviation of the current price from its simple moving average as a percentage of the moving average. By recognizing trending markets that are overextended, traders hope to capitalize on the downside.
- Ten years of suicide mortality in Australia: Socio-economic and psychiatric factors in Queensland – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]
- Spatial and temporal separation between the golden jackal and three sympatric carnivores in a human-modified landscape in central Bulgaria – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- The role of the nordic dimension for foreign trade relations of baltic states – www.econstor.eu [PDF]
- Factors related to childhood suicides: Analysis of the Queensland Child Death Register. – psycnet.apa.org [PDF]
- Suicide in children: a systematic review – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- Recent life events and suicide: a case-control study in Tallinn and Frankfurt – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]
- “The Masks We Wear”: A qualitative study of suicide in Australian farmers – onlinelibrary.wiley.com [PDF]
- Associations between quality of relationships and life satisfaction of older mothers in Estonia, Germany, Russia and China – kops.uni-konstanz.de [PDF]
- Pathways to suicide in Australian farmers: A life chart analysis – www.mdpi.com [PDF]