What is ‘James P. Mooney’
A former chairman and CEO of OM Group. Born in 1947 in Ohio, Mooney began his career with his father’s company, Mooney Chemicals, in 1971, where he advanced to CEO and president, then joined OM Group in 1991 as its CEO and president, later adding chairman to his titles and stepping down as president.
Explaining ‘James P. Mooney’
OM Group is a Cleveland-based metal company whose products are used in many industries, including aerospace, automotives, construction and electronics. Mooney led a restructuring of the company and helped OM Group to become one of America’s largest specialty chemicals companies. Its most important specialty chemicals are cobalt-based and nickel-based.
- Ecotourism development in China: prospects for expanded roles for non-governmental organisations – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- Volunteered geographic information quality assessment using trust and reputation modelling in land administration systems in developing countries – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- The Consumption of (Over?) Consumption: Diplomatic Developmentalisms, Market Developmentalism, and the Making of Brazil's 'American Century' – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- The relationship between game-based performance indicators and developmental level in junior Australian football: Implications for coaching – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- The effect of brain mass and moment of inertia on relative brain–skull displacement during low-severity impacts – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- The political economy of credit in American agriculture – search.proquest.com [PDF]
- Solvent-free polymer/bioceramic scaffolds for bone tissue engineering: fabrication, analysis, and cell growth – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- Enriching student understanding of trial courts through service learning – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- The De/Repoliticization of Cooperation and the Discourse of Conversion – onlinelibrary.wiley.com [PDF]