What is ‘Gatekeeper’
Requirements that must be met before an individual can qualify for a long-term care plan. A person must qualify for the plan’s benefits before he or she can be paid out.
These standards are called gatekeepers because they are what stands between the individual and the policy payouts.
- The effect of financial incentives on gatekeeping doctors: evidence from a natural experiment – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]
- Business angel syndicates: an exploratory study of gatekeepers – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- The editorial gatekeepers of the accounting academy – www.emerald.com [PDF]
- Choosing gatekeepers: the financial statement insurance alternative to auditor liability – heinonline.org [PDF]
- Primary care, financing and gatekeeping in western Europe – academic.oup.com [PDF]
- Renewable energy cooperatives as gatekeepers or facilitators? Recent developments in Germany and a multidisciplinary research agenda – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]
- How and why credit rating agencies are not like other gatekeepers – papers.ssrn.com [PDF]
- Gatekeepers of economics: The network of editorial boards in economic journals – books.google.com [PDF]
- Rationing health care: the ethics of medical gatekeeping – heinonline.org [PDF]
- Information gatekeepers on the internet and the competitiveness of homogeneous product markets – www.aeaweb.org [PDF]