What is ‘G’
A Nasdaq stock symbol specifying that it is the first preferred bond of the company.
Nasdaq-listed securities have four or five characters. If a fifth letter appears, it identifies the issue as other than a single issue of common stock or capital stock.
- An empirical comparison of published replication research in accounting, economics, finance, management, and marketing – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]
- The economics of small business finance: The roles of private equity and debt markets in the financial growth cycle – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]
- Finance and World Politics – ideas.repec.org [PDF]
- Political economics and public finance – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]
- A new class of asymmetric exponential power densities with applications to economics and finance – academic.oup.com [PDF]
- Good finance, bad economics: an analysis of the fraud-on-the-market theory – www.jstor.org [PDF]