What is ‘F’
A Nasdaq stock symbol specifying that the stock is a foreign company.
Nasdaq-listed securities have four or five characters. If a fifth letter appears, it identifies the issue as other than a single issue of common stock or capital stock.
- Trends in park tourism: Economics, finance and management – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- An empirical comparison of published replication research in accounting, economics, finance, management, and marketing – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]
- The economics of small business finance: The roles of private equity and debt markets in the financial growth cycle – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]
- The impact of math background on performance in managerial economics and basic finance courses – www.jstor.org [PDF]
- Hawkes processes in finance – www.worldscientific.com [PDF]
- Environmental policy, public finance and the labour market in a second-best world – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]
- Validation of agent-based models in economics and finance – link.springer.com [PDF]