What is ‘Bahrain Stock Exchange – BSE’
The stock exchange headquartered in Manama, Bahrain. Bahrain Stock Exchange was established in 1987, but did not begin operating until 1989. The exchange trades both equities and indexes along with derivative instruments on those securities.
Explaining ‘Bahrain Stock Exchange – BSE’
The Bahrain Stock Exchange (BSE) officially began operations in June 17, 1989 with just under 30 listed companies. Today, the exchange lists around 50 companies. The BSE operates autonomously, but is supervised by an independent goard of directors and is chaired by the governor of the Central Bank of Bahrain.
- Testing weak‐form efficiency in the Bahrain stock market – www.emerald.com [PDF]
- Investors' use of corporate reports in Bahrain – www.emerald.com [PDF]
- Corporate governance and performance of the financial firms in Bahrain – yadda.icm.edu.pl [PDF]
- A survey of Internet financial reporting in Bahrain. – 126.96.36.199 [PDF]
- Perceptions of auditors and financial‐statement users regarding auditor independence in Bahrain – www.emerald.com [PDF]