What is ‘Abu Dhabi Investment Authority – ADIA’
A government-owned investment organization that manages the sovereign wealth fund for Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. According to the Sovereign Wealth Fund Institute’s rankings, the ADIA sovereign wealth fund ranked as the largest in the world in 2010. It is also one of the world’s largest institutional investors.
Explaining ‘Abu Dhabi Investment Authority – ADIA’
The huge amount of wealth managed by the ADIA is sourced primarily from Abu Dhabi’s large oil reserves. The ADIA prefers to remain secretive, so not a great deal is known about its investment methodology or portfolio of holdings.
Abu Dhabi Investment Authority (adia) FAQ
What owns Abu Dhabi?
Who owns Abu Dhabi Investment Authority?
What is the minimum salary in Abu Dhabi?
What is the basic salary in Dubai?
What does Qatar Investment Authority own?
What is a good salary in the UAE?
- Sovereign Wealth in Abu Dhabi – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- Abu Dhabi Investment Authority (ADIA)-documenting the story of one of the world's largest sovereign wealth funds – platform.almanhal.com [PDF]
- Mubadala: Forging Development in Abu Dhabi – www.hbs.edu [PDF]
- Abu Dhabi Investment Authority (ADIA) 242, 394 – books.google.com [PDF]
- Sovereign development funds: Key financial actors in the shifting wealth of nations – papers.ssrn.com [PDF]
- The Gulf Corporation Council Sovereign Wealth Funds: Are They Instruments for Economic Diversification or Political Tools? – www.mitpressjournals.org [PDF]
- The emirates of Abu Dhabi and Dubai: Contrasting roles in the international system – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]