What is ‘Warm Card’
A type of ATM card that allows the bearer restricted access to a business account. Most frequently, the card allows for making deposits to the account but not withdrawals.
Explaining ‘Warm Card’
The use of warm cards provides business owners with greater banking security. Employees who must make bank deposits can be given warm cards that allow them only the access needed to complete their duties. Employees are prevented from making withdrawals, limiting their ability to steal funds from the company.
- Everyday family experiences of the financial crisis: getting by in the recent economic recession – academic.oup.com [PDF]
- Financial super-markets: size matters for asset trade – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]
- Finance and inequality: Theory and evidence – www.annualreviews.org [PDF]
- Factors affecting credit card use in India – www.emerald.com [PDF]
- Consumer financial protection – www.aeaweb.org [PDF]