What is ‘W.P. Carey School of Business’
The school of business at Arizona State University. It enrolls approximately 7,800 undergraduate and 1,500 graduate-level students. The W.P. Carey School of Business offers undergraduate and graduate programs in a variety of business disciplines, including accounting, economics, international business, human resources, marketing, management and finance.
Explaining ‘W.P. Carey School of Business’
- Competitive strategy, economics, and information systems – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- Financing professional sports facilities – books.google.com [PDF]
- Financial information systems and the fintech revolution – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- The Impact of Fair Value Accounting On Financial Stability: Lessons from US Financial Crisis [J] – en.cnki.com.cn [PDF]
- The economics of small business finance: The roles of private equity and debt markets in the financial growth cycle – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]