What is ‘T’
A Nasdaq stock symbol specifying that the stock has warrants or rights.
Nasdaq-listed securities have four or five characters. If a fifth letter appears, it identifies the issue as other than a single issue of common stock or capital stock.
- Trends in park tourism: Economics, finance and management – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- The history of finance – jpm.pm-research.com [PDF]
- An empirical comparison of published replication research in accounting, economics, finance, management, and marketing – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]
- Political economics and public finance – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]
- Solving fuzzy equations in economics and finance – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]
- Applications of statistical physics in finance and economics – www.econstor.eu [PDF]