What is ‘Questioned Document Investigation’
An in-depth look into a document which is being questioned in the case of fraud, forgery, etc. The investigation is usually instigated in the event that large sums of money, heirlooms, or other assets are being called into question by a third party.
Explaining ‘Questioned Document Investigation’
A questioned document investigation may also be called upon to discover altered documents, fabricated checks, anonymous letters, disputed wills, and many other disputed documents. A forensic analysis of the questioned document will typically involve comprehensive analysis of the paper, ink, indentations and tools used to produce the document.
- Forensic intelligence applied to questioned document analysis: A model and its application against organized crime – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]
- Share issue privatizations as financial means to political and economic ends – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]
- New directions in water economics, finance and statistics – iwaponline.com [PDF]
- Foreign direct investment, finance, and economic development – papers.ssrn.com [PDF]
- The global system of finance: scanning Talcott Parsons and Niklas Luhmann for theoretical keystones – onlinelibrary.wiley.com [PDF]
- The weekend effect, the stock exchange account and the financial times industrial ordinary shares index: 1987-1994 – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]