What is ‘NAD’
In currencies, this is the abbreviation for the Namibia Dollar.
The currency market, also known as the Foreign Exchange market, is the largest financial market in the world, with a daily average volume of over US $1 trillion.
- Kontrolní potenciál státu nad zprivatizovanými podniky [Control potential of the state in privatized firms] – ideas.repec.org [PDF]
- Isolation and identification of NAD‐independent bacteria from chickens with symptoms of infectious coryza – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- NAD (V‐factor)‐independent and typical – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- Concentration of copper, iron, zinc, cadmium, lead, and nickel in bull and ram semen and relation to the occurrence of pathological spermatozoa – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- Treatment of winery wastewater by electrochemical methods and advanced oxidation processes – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- The use of soft computing for optimization in business, economics, and finance – www.igi-global.com [PDF]
- Red mud and waste base: raw materials for coagulant production – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- Liquid chromatographic/mass spectrometric procedure for measurement of NAD catabolites in human and rat plasma and urine – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- COORDINATE DEVELOPMENT BETWEEN ECONOMY NAD ENVIRONMENT AND INDUSTRIAL DISPOSITION – en.cnki.com.cn [PDF]
- Concentration of copper, iron, zinc, cadmium, lead, and nickel in boar semen and relation to the spermatozoa quality – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]