What is ‘J’
A Nasdaq stock symbol specifying that the stock has voting rights.
Nasdaq-listed securities have four or five characters. If a fifth letter appears, it indicates that the issue is other than a single issue of common or capital stock.
- Trends in park tourism: Economics, finance and management – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- An empirical comparison of published replication research in accounting, economics, finance, management, and marketing – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]
- Solving fuzzy equations in economics and finance – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]
- The economics of structured finance – www.aeaweb.org [PDF]
- Information, Informal Finance and SME Financing [J] – en.cnki.com.cn [PDF]
- The normative economics of health care finance and provision – www.jstor.org [PDF]
- Overcoming Difficulties in Public Finance at County & Township Level and Innovation in Fiscal System [J] – en.cnki.com.cn [PDF]