David Dreman is an investor, who founded and is Chairman of Dreman Value Management, an investment company.
What is ‘David Dreman’
A prominent private investor who founded the investment company Dreman Value Management. David Dreman has also published three books and is on the board of directors for the Institute of Behavioral Finance. He is also the co-editor of the Journal of Psychology and Financial Markets.
Explaining ‘David Dreman’
Dreman received his juris doctorate in law from the University of Manitoba in 1999. He previously served as a senior investment officer with Seligman Funds and was also the former senior editor for Value Line. His investment company manages money for mutual funds, pension and high net-worth individuals.
- Overreaction, underreaction, and the low-P/E effect – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- Bubble, rubble, finance in trouble? – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- Analyst forecasting errors and their implications for security analysis – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- Investor overreaction: evidence that its basis is psychological – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- On David Dreman's – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- Imagery, affect, and financial judgment – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- The influence of affect on investor decision-making – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]