What is ‘Balance Protection ‘
The optional coverage on an existing credit card account. Typically, the fee for the balance protection is a specified percentage of the balance on the card and is added as a fee to the monthly statement. The balance protection coverage is offered to cover minimum monthly payments (and in certain cases a higher amount) in the event that the cardholder is injured or becomes unemployed.
Explaining ‘Balance Protection ‘
The optional balance protection will provide minimum monthly payments to insure that the account does not become default in the event that the cardholder becomes injured or unemployed. Balance protection agreements vary from bank to bank; it is recommended that cardholders read “the fine print” to determine if the coverage would be beneficial.
- The role of green finance in environmental protection: Two aspects of market mechanism and policies – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]
- Restoring balance to industry-academia relationships in an era of institutional financial conflicts of interest: promoting research while maintaining trust – jamanetwork.com [PDF]
- Finance and trade: A cross-country empirical analysis on the impact of financial development and asset tangibility on international trade – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]
- The political economy of finance – academic.oup.com [PDF]
- The need of the balance of risks and protection of stakeholders interests in strategic management of financial and economic security of business entities – fkd.org.ua [PDF]
- Does financial development promote the win-win balance between environmental protection and economic growth? – link.springer.com [PDF]
- Balance sheet versus earnings conservatism in Europe – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- Balance of Payments Crisis: The Role of Short-Term Debt – ideas.repec.org [PDF]
- Cultivated land protection policies in China facing 2030: Dynamic balance system versus basic farmland zoning – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]