What is ‘Warning Bulletin’
A listing compiled on a weekly basis of credit cards that have been canceled, are past due or have been reported stolen credit card.
Explaining ‘Warning Bulletin’
The warning bulletin was created by the two biggest credit card vendors, MasterCard and Visa.
- How to evaluate an early-warning system: Toward a unified statistical framework for assessing financial crises forecasting methods – link.springer.com [PDF]
- ANNs-based early warning system for Indonesian Islamic banks – www.bmeb-bi.org [PDF]
- Warning systems for natural threats – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- Profit warnings: will openness be rewarded? – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- EARLY WARNING SYSTEMS FOR FINANCIAL CRISES-A CRITICAL APPROACH. – www.ceeol.com [PDF]
- An analysis of financial crisis by an early warning system model: The case of the EU candidate countries – www.ceeol.com [PDF]
- Speculative bubble on housing markets: Elements of an early warning system – www.econstor.eu [PDF]
- An Analysis of Financial Crisis by Early Warning Systems Approach: The Case of Transition Economies and Emerging Markets (1994-2006 Period Panel Logit Model) – search.proquest.com [PDF]