What is ‘UCC-1 Statement’
One of the standard mortgage documents listed in the Uniform Commercial Code. The UCC-1 Statement lists and describes any personal property that is provided by the borrower as collateral for the loan. This document must be filed with either the Secretary of State or another appropriate official.
Explaining ‘UCC-1 Statement’
The UCC-1 is also known as the financing statement for the loan. This form must be time-stamped and assigned a file number. This secures the lender’s claim to the assigned collateral.
Ucc 1 Statement FAQ
What is a UCC 1 financing statement used for?
What does UCC 1 mean?
Does a UCC 1 need to be signed?
How do I file a UCC financing statement?
What is the purpose of a UCC financing statement?
What happens when you file a ucc1?
How do I look up a UCC lien?
- Leasing and Other Techniques of Financing Equipment Under the UCC – heinonline.org [PDF]
- Examining the Integrity of a Notice-Filing System: Are Financing Statements Filed Solely under a Debtor's Trade Name Sufficient to Perfect a Security Interest under … – heinonline.org [PDF]
- The Intersection between UCC Article 9 and Intellectual Property: The Need for a National, Centralized Filing System for IP – heinonline.org [PDF]
- Financing Intellectual Property – heinonline.org [PDF]
- The Intersection Between UCC Article 9 and Intellectual Property: The Need for a National, Centralized Filing System for IP, 15 J. Marshall Rev. Intell. Prop. L. 83 … – repository.jmls.edu [PDF]
- Is biggest best? A comparative analysis of the financial viability of the Brisbane City Council – onlinelibrary.wiley.com [PDF]
- Secrets and Liens: The End of Notice in Commercial Finance Law – heinonline.org [PDF]
- A Review and Analysis of the New Article 2A-Leases Amendment to the UCC and Its Impact on Secured Creditors, Equipment and Finance Lessors – heinonline.org [PDF]