What is ‘U’
A Nasdaq stock symbol specifying that the issue is in units.
Nasdaq-listed securities have four or five characters. If a fifth letter appears, it identifies the issue as other than a single issue of common stock or capital stock.
- Solving fuzzy equations in economics and finance – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]
- Power laws in economics and finance: some ideas from physics – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- Institutional contributions to the leading finance journals, 1975 through 1986: A note – www.jstor.org [PDF]
- Equity in the finance of health care: some further international comparisons – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]
- The application of continuous-time random walks in finance and economics – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]