What is ‘S’
A Nasdaq stock symbol indicating shares of beneficial interest.
Nasdaq-listed securities have four or five characters. If a fifth letter appears, it identifies the issue as other than a single issue of common stock or capital stock.
- Trends in park tourism: Economics, finance and management – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- An empirical comparison of published replication research in accounting, economics, finance, management, and marketing – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]
- The interrelations of finance and economics: Theoretical perspectives – www.jstor.org [PDF]
- Neural networks in finance and economics forecasting – www.worldscientific.com [PDF]
- Computational intelligence in economics and finance – link.springer.com [PDF]
- The history of finance – jpm.pm-research.com [PDF]