What is ‘National Registration Database – NRD’
A Canadian database, launched in 2003 to replace the old paper form system, that allows security dealers and investment advisors to file registration forms electronically.
Explaining ‘National Registration Database – NRD’
The NRD is simply a system used to increase the efficiency of the filing and sharing of information between provincial security regulators. Examples of items that need to be filed include a change in the information of a member firm and the termination of an investment advisor.
National Registration Database (nrd) FAQ
What does NRD mean?
What does Nrds stand for?
What is a NRDS ID number?
How do I look up my NRDS number?
What is a registered investment advisor representative?
What is the difference between a financial advisor and a registered investment advisor?
- Handbook of consumer finance research – link.springer.com [PDF]
- Digital radio in Brazil: Indecision and impasse after a ten-year discussion – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- E-Governance in the Financial Capital Markets: The Canadian Capital Market Regulatory Environment – www.igi-global.com [PDF]
- Mortality among elder abuse victims in rural Malaysia: A two-year population-based descriptive study – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- … rates, timing, causes, and costs after ST‐Segment–Elevation myocardial infarction in the United States: a national readmission database analysis 2010–2014 – www.ahajournals.org [PDF]
- National estimates of 30-day readmissions among children hospitalized for asthma in the United States – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- Human and economic costs of pediatric firearm injury – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]
- … associated with cost of 30-day and 90-day readmissions following anterior cervical discectomy and fusion: insights from the Nationwide Readmissions Database – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]
- Enterocutaneous fistula after emergency general surgery: Mortality, readmission, and financial burden – journals.lww.com [PDF]
- Urban transport trends and policies in China and India: impacts of rapid economic growth – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]