What is ‘National Association of Mortgage Brokers – NAMB’
An organization that protects the interests of mortgage brokers in the United States and encourages its members to maintain high levels of professionalism and ethical standards. As part of its commitment to upholding a professional code of ethics, the National Association of Mortgage Brokers (NAMB) provides mortgage brokers with educational opportunities and rigorous certification programs to recognize members who possess the highest levels of professional knowledge and education.
Explaining ‘National Association of Mortgage Brokers – NAMB’
NAMB has an annual conference in the spring and supports or co-sponsors a number of other events throughout the year. NAMB members may take advantage of a variety of perks targeted at enhancing productivity and saving expenses. Small company entrepreneurs make up the majority of NAMB members.
National Association of Mortgage Brokers (NAMB) FAQ
What is the purpose of the National Association of Mortgage Brokers?
What is NAMMBA?
Is it better to get a mortgage from a bank or mortgage broker?
What is a NMLS certification?
How do I know if a mortgage broker is legit?
Is it good to go through a mortgage broker?
- The role of mortgage brokers in the subprime crisis – www.nber.org [PDF]
- Is reregulation of the financial system an oxymoron? – papers.ssrn.com [PDF]
- Mortgage Brokers and Mortgage Rate Spreads: Their Pricing Influence Depends on Neighborhood Type – meridian.allenpress.com [PDF]
- Arms, but No Legs to Stand On: Subprime Solutions Plague the Subprime Mortgage Crisis – heinonline.org [PDF]
- Sometime Less Is More: Utility, Preemption, and Hermeneutical Criticisms of Proposed Federal Regulation of Mortgage Brokers – heinonline.org [PDF]
- Mortgage Brokers and the Refinancing Transaction: Evidence from CRA Borrowers – link.springer.com [PDF]
- A survey of policies that may increase access to home ownership for low‐income households – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]