What is ‘Manderson Graduate School of Business’
The school of business at the University of Alabama. The Manderson Graduate School of Business offers undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs in a variety of business disciplines, including accounting, economics, finance, management, marketing, information sciences, operations management and statistics.
Explaining ‘Manderson Graduate School of Business’
Located in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, the Manderson Graduate School of Business was established in 1943. In 2007, The Manderson MBA program was ranked in the top 10 in several categories, according to The Princeton Review.
- Reading, Writing, and Refreshments Are School Finances Contributing to Children's Obesity? – jhr.uwpress.org [PDF]
- Breakthroughs in school leadership development in Australia – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- Building capacity for public and population health research in Africa: the consortium for advanced research training in Africa (CARTA) model – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- What Australian economics professors think – onlinelibrary.wiley.com [PDF]
- Marital conflict and finances among Filipinas in Australia – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]
- FINANCING AMERICAN PROSPERITY: A SYMPOSIUm OF ECONOMISTS. Con-tributors: BENJAMIN M. ANDERSON – heinonline.org [PDF]