What is ‘B’
A Nasdaq stock symbol specifying that the stock is Class B shares of the company.
Nasdaq-listed securities have four or five characters. If a fifth letter appears, it identifies the issue as other than a single issue of common stock or capital stock.
- Chaos and nonlinear forecastability in economics and finance – royalsocietypublishing.org [PDF]
- Wavelets in economics and finance: Past and future – www.degruyter.com [PDF]
- An empirical comparison of published replication research in accounting, economics, finance, management, and marketing – www.sciencedirect.com [PDF]
- Fractional white noise calculus and applications to finance – www.worldscientific.com [PDF]
- Trends in park tourism: Economics, finance and management – www.tandfonline.com [PDF]
- The economics of structured finance – www.aeaweb.org [PDF]
- Markets as a counterparty: an introduction to conic finance – www.worldscientific.com [PDF]